We know, most people are using Youtube as search engine as well, and you also want to save those videos for offline use. There is a simple solution for that. All you need is, IDM (Internet Download Manager) and these steps to follow:
Steps to integrate IDM with Mozilla Firefox for grabbing Youtube Videos: [This tutorial will also help to fix the idm integration problem with firefox]
- First Open IDM (Internet Download Manager).
- Go to Downloads and click on Options
- Make Sure Run module for monitoring in IE-based browsers and Use advanced browser integration is ticked [marked up]. If not mark it on.
- Then tick mark Mozilla or Mozilla Firefox under Capture downloads from the following browsers option
- Then Click on OK
- Open Firefox [Install Add-on tab will be opened], just tick mark on Allow this installation and click on continue button then restart firefox.
- Thats it now open youtube and browse any video. Download this video option will pop just above the video.
Here is the full video guide for how to integrate IDM with firefox to download youtube videos:
Note: The above tutorial is done in IDM ver 6.21 Build 15 and Firefox 34.0.5. We cannot take any guarantee that this tutorial will work if the version differs